Thursday, March 5, 2015

Annas first Mouthful Of Cum

I was replying to a post on another blog earlier.The man had asked how he could get his GF to let him cum in her mouth.I left my reply and was left with reminiscing thoughts of my own.
 
I remember when i was 15,i had a serious BF called D.I'd sucked cocks before but never had them cum in my mouth it just sounded gross.Anyway,i loved him and i said i'd do it.My god,it was the worst experience of my life.He held my head tight to his cock,with his cock right in mouth.I was not expecting the force and amount nor the thickness of the cum.I gagged and cum came threw my nose and i ended up throwing up.I swore never was i going to suck cock again.
Then about 18 months after that just before my 17th birthday.I met an older man of 26.Very much a ladies man and very well versed in all aspects of sex.In fact i learnt more from him than from anyone else.He was a very good teacher.He eventually persuaded me to try sucking his cock again.Teaching me different ways to do it and how to vary the sensations and how to never forget the balls.He never came in my mouth during those lessons though.
Then he suggested we go further.He already knew my earlier attempt and he said that wouldn't happen with him.
He began by pulling out just before he came and doing it onto my closed mouth so i could taste the cum on my lips.Then just onto my tongue,using my tongue as a guard so i didnt get a big mouthful.Eventually i got more confident and liked the taste and eventually loved him cummin in my mouth.
Eventually though as all ladies men do he moved on to pastures new.But,left me with some wonderful skills to pass onto other men


.
To view this post with pictures go to my main blog  Welcome to Annas Place

New Photos up on Naughty Anna/  (Private blog) Naughty Pics

 

Email me at annalouise1966@gmail.com  for info on my private blog

 

How Private Blogs work.

1- You need a gmail email address

2- Email me and say add me a reader.

3-I will add your email to the reader list and you will receive an invite

4-Accept invite then you can view the blog whenever you want 

No comments: